Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 29 February 2024

Looking back 3 years but focusing on today!

Thursday 29th February 2024


Weigh day for me and I'm feeling positive for a loss but we'll take whatever it says, I'm within my weekly allowance so I can't do any more - well I probably could but I'm not willing too!

This is my week,



So I hope for a result :)  I didn't make the gym yesterday my pain was too bad, but I still managed 38 zone minutes throughout the day which is great for me - no wonder I was in pain. 


Speaking of pain, my physio was a bit tough this morning but again I did it, I don't want to get up at 5am but I do want to give my body its best change to heal and handle the days ahead. 

I ate well yesterday, didn't eat till 11 after huddle and had avocado on toast with egg, cress, smoked trout and plum tomatoes.  I broke my egg as I was taking it out the pan but it was still delicious.  Later on I had the rest of the trout on sme of the leftover bulger wheat with veg, ate it cold, it was tasty. 
 
  

Then for dinner I'd bought some 'whoopsies' from Sainsburys, starters Dim Sum which the lads had, then chicken in satay sauce with sticky jasmine rice and beef in black bean sauces with egg fried rice - I split them between them too and just had a spoon of each of the meat part.  We then shared crispy seaweed and duck shredded with a hoisin sauce.  I did the side salad stuff which encourage me to have some and those sweet potato chips on my plate, he had half of as I'd forgot they were in the oven after I'd served them theirs so he helped himself off my plate.  They didn't taste so good being cooked in oven much better done in air fryer. 

That was my food day, did enjoy a glass of red too, all within my allowance so all good. 

My alcohol intake is a hell of a lot lower than it was 3 years ago!  This post came up in my memories on Facebook yesterday and made me realise how different things are now, life still isn't stress free but who's is, yet in comparison to this, it's bliss!


This is the blog from that day - Bevs World: A day in the life of...... (wwbevsworld.blogspot.com)

I was asked on Saturday if my old blogs could be accessed and yes they can, Bevs World (wwbevsworld.blogspot.com) that link will take you to the blog intro and all the links are down the right hand side.  I know my blogs are repetitive these days but that's a good thing for me, maybe not so interesting for you! 

Whatever is going on in your life right now, if it's not great, believe in the future it can improve xx 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: