Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 20 February 2024

Let day 51 of tracking commence...

Tuesday 20th February 2024

Well I'm late this morning because I showered and then Aryn went straight in there and my glasses were in there so I couldn't see a thing to do anything! I seriously need new glasses, I've never liked these once I realised they don't stay on my ears when I bend down, metal sides are not a good idea, they bend too easily.

Anyway, I can see again and eye test and new glasses is on my list to do when I've got some money!  

Food yesterday was simple, I really enjoyed my eggs and toast, yes that is full fat butter and no I didn't get heartburn or indigestion from it, weird or what, usually I do, but not yesterday.  I could've eaten it again and want it today too, so nice and cheap! 


I enjoyed this too, weird I know, but it was tasty, the sweet potato fries were use by yesterday and Aryn doesn't like them so I had them all with peas and gravy!  I loved it and it filled me up, those fries were part of a meal deal so free in essence because I'd have bought the pie anyway. 


I wasn't able to do the gym, in far too much pain to risk making it worse at the minute but I took Aryn for him to do his and I sat with my book in the cafe.

I nipped to get my throws from Dunelm £5 each in clearance - bargain!  Elle got my curtains so they're all up and look cosy.  The ones I've taken down I sat and got the cat hair off and they can go in a bedroom in Ireland so no waste there, same with the green cushions I've taken off the sofa they can go on the sofa there as we have sage paint for there, we were doing it at Christmas but he was poorly wasn't he!

I rested the rest of the day and started watching One Day on Netflix, I have read the book but so long ago I can't remember it.  

Busy day ahead with huddles, looking forward to them, I really could do with a trip to Aldi for essentials like fruit and milk, the kid uses them to make himself a smoothie every day so it's a good thing as he's having the entire fruit.

Right I'm off, have a great day, I'm starting day 51 of tracking, I may have gone over that one day this week, but it's all being tracked!

Mwah, luv ya


Love me


No comments: