Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 25 February 2024

Definitely wasn't extreme yesterday!

 Sunday 25th February 2024


We had a great huddle yesterday, lots of success, laughter and just a great way to spend your Saturday morning. When I got back I made us poached eggs on crumpet which were delicious because I put butter on them too!  Set me back 573 calories with my actimel.


Didn't eat again till later though when I made us an Asian meal deal, I only had a bit of rice and let them share the salt & pepper chicken to save me a few calorie.  I ate that bowl of salad and the tomatoes and olives, I should've resisted the garlic bread but I didn't so ended on -230 over the day, that did include a few hours in the pub though, had 3 halves of Guinness whilst watching the rugby and some red wine when I got back.


Pathetic attempt at my five a day didn't even hit 2!  Will have fruit for breakfast today, mango and satsumas I think, maybe I'll add apple and chop up a fruit salad, we'll see.   Over the day I more or less broke even, intake 2007 calories, burned 2083, must try harder!

It appears to a bit grim out there, slightly snowing in the greyness, thankfully I don't have to go anywhere today, day of rest!  He did mention taking me out for an Indian tonight so we shall see, I'm not fussed but a bit of us time would be nice I guess and I do love a bit of tandoori chicken!  

Time to go clean up the kitchen and put a load of washing on, although Coco is insisting on a bit of love right now! 

Enjoy your day, I plan too, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me 


No comments: