Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 11 February 2024

Quiet weekend here

Sunday 11th February 2024



A chilled Saturday for me, huddle for starters, then Aryn and I had our hair cut, I'm losing mine!  Yep, she confirmed it's thinning, I'm guessing I can thank the menopause for that too, I bet you're all looking forward to Bald Bev, well I've done it before, but I'd rather not do it again! 

Next we nipped to the shop to get himself a few sweatshirts and then I cooked dinner cos I was really hungry, made this Hello Fresh meal and it just wasn't what I wanted, so left some.  There was nothing wrong with it but I fancied something else even though I didn't know what!
  

Later I threw this together and again, left half, I did enjoy the spring roll though, so yeah yesterday was a I don't know what I fancy to eat kind of day! 


Finished on track and earned more calories than I ate, so that's a good thing! 

We finished watching Deadwater Fall, very good, bit dark but excellent viewing.  Running out of things to watch to be honest!

Trying to decide what to you have for breakfast, and I've no idea what we're having for dinner, the Hello Fresh meal I have left is a risotto and I'm not feeling it.  A roast dinner maybe but I'll have to go get stuff, although I do have an Aldi pork joint in freezer, could make that.

Anyway, whatever the day holds, most of it will be spend on my backside!  Enjoy your plans x

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 




No comments: