Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Happy Valentines Day!

Wednesday 14th February 2024


Another day within my calories, not great food choices though so I need to work on that, I had a ham and egg toastie for breakfast and a ham sandwich for dinner, too much bread.  I got back late at lunchtime and just microwaved leftover chicken and mash and put a bit of gravy on it - I didn't even do veggies, I had NO veggies yesterday - not good, I did eat an apple so not the worst.  Finished on 1512 calories, Fitbit tells me I burned 2,241 so still got a deficit but I want to be healthy too, let's not forget.

I had to have a Rennie yesterday after what I'd consumed in the previous 24 hours, wine, toast and butter, pringles.  Maybe just the fact I hadn't eaten well in general but it shows that how I eat/drink affects my heartburn and indigestion!  

The weather doesn't help at all does it, the cold damp is grim, it causes my arthritis to be worse, my thumbs just don't want to work at all on days like that.  

I did have a good nights sleep though despite the pain waking me up a couple of times, I managed 8hrs 34m.

So it's Valentines days and he's gonna be back later which is nice, last year we were in the Maldives and completely forgot, no cards or anything.  I told him not to bother this year although when I was in Sainsburys yesterday I couldn't resist getting him a card and a box of ferrero rocher because he loves them and they were reduced ;)   I bought me a dozen bunches of daffodils for £6, much prettier than roses and I always think spring is on our doorstep when they start to appear in shops so they make me smile. 


Breakfast this morning was banana on toast, that's one of my five a day! 

I bought a couple of Sainsbury's Valentines meal deals, yeah we'll have a teenage boy eating with us!  I couldn't decide between chicken and ham so got both and I'll either split them three ways or have the one they don't want lol.  The boys will eat the desserts, I can resist them.

But first work and a trip to the gym at some point, got to get the lazy boy out of bed before we can go there, although I won't rush him cos I'm in pain this morning, I've still done my physio though, it's stretched me out a little I guess.

I bought pancakes for Aryn, I just can't make them and I don't like them so he was safe with ready made ones, he seemed happier with them that the disaster of the last time I tried to make them!

Here's to a healthier day, more veggies, less bread, I've had my portion of brown bread for today, nice with the banana it was too. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: