Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 24 February 2024

Good Carvery, don't like the queues though!

Saturday 24th February 2024

Yawning this morning, awake every hour didn't go to bed till ten and up by half five, apps saying 6.5hrs sleep,  I like more, I like sleep I do!

Went for a carvery yesterday lunchtime at the Nickleodean, it was tasty, I don't like having to queue though, first to pay then to get the carvery, my pain don't like it, Elle queued to pay for me then we queued for food.  

Soon adds up on the calories though, although I don't necessarily agree with the figures on their counters, it had 200+ for the Yorkshire - nah, the giant ones you get in supermarkets are only that much!  I still tracked it all as 1190 using the app, I had 2 yorkies as they hadn't got any by the time Elle got there so they bought us a basket over later.  I counted mine as Brewers Fayre Yorkshire's.  I could've eaten more of it! I didn't have any dinner later so was well under my daily allowance, ending on 1366 calories having used 2,228 on Fitbit.

I did tidy the spare room at least the clothes are all put away, it isn't how I'd like it but that would take a day and new furniture in the form of drawers which aren't a priority right now plus they're a bitch to put together.

Not much else happened yesterday so I'll keep it brief, only 3.4 portions of veggies, must try harder! 

Here's to a great day,

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x



No comments: