Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 27 February 2024

Here's to another great day!

Tuesday 27th February 2024

It was a busy day yesterday!  Appointment at the gym at 7.30, physio at 11, then we went out for lunch as a treat as we didn't go out at the weekend.   Both appointments were useful, I still need to work on my cholesterol, hoped it would've come down a little since my last one but hey ho, we shall continue with what I'm doing and improve along the way.  Physio massaged my butt which has loosened up that muscle thankfully and gave me different exercises which I've done this morning, they were harder but I managed them so that shows I'm making progress.  

When I got back and he suggested eating out, I was all for that but I didn't want to go crazy with the calories and I have to say I totally enjoyed both of these meals.  

   



I fancied a burger but the beef one wasn't on the fixed menu so I decided to try the plant-based burger and I wasn't disappointed at all it was tasty, looking at the menu it says smashed avocado was on the burger, it can't have been a lot if any as I don't remember seeing or tasting any!  Calamari isn't usually a starter of choice but I really enjoyed it, he had 3 of the pieces as it got a bit greasy the more I had, I'm not a massive batter fan but he loved it and asked me to buy some to eat at home.  Those pickled pink onions were delicious, I might try making my own.

I'd already done my workout on the morning between appointments but I took Aryn back after school and I did another half hour on the recumbent bike, so check out my Fitbit day yesterday - 




103 active minutes!  Those 7,641 steps are in addition to the hour I spent on the bike because that doesn't register as steps.  I also did 15 minutes on treadmill to check my progress of my physio and exercise/weight loss.  I managed the 15 minutes, the sciatica pain in my calf started to hurt at 2 minutes, the pain was in the top of my leg by 3 minutes but it wasn't unbearable where I had to stop until 15 minutes, so I'll keep doing that weekly maybe and see how it goes.

I only consumed 1290 calories so pulled a few back there, think I'm gonna be okay by weigh day, will have evened up as long as I'm okay today and tomorrow which I'll make sure I am! 

I feel good this morning, my muscles are a little sore and tight from doing exercises but that's a good feeling it's not the horrible I want to cry version! 

Salmon for dinner today, just to decide what to serve it with or how to cook it - decisions, decisions :)  Looking forward to this weeks chat in the huddle it's all about takeaways and fakeaways. 

Right I best get ready for work, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x



No comments: