Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 February 2024

Survived another weekend, starting day 43 of tracking....

Monday 12th February 2024



A proper lazy day yesterday, only managed 3,587 steps and didn't even burn 2k calories, thankfully I didn't eat that many either, I had fruit for breakfast and this delicious plate of food for dinner, 

  

I didn't eat it all, got full quickly, that's happening more I'm glad to say, so need to start putting out smaller dinner, I adjusted my totals on app not tracking what I didn't eat, I'm not going to lie it was still a guestimate because I didn't weigh anything but I had plenty of calories to play with.  I also had a packet of Aldi mini cheddars, they didn't do it for me at all.  

We watched a couple of really good films, Zodiac and Hidden figures, we started to watch Hynotic but he wasn't keen so I'll finish that myself, then we watched Guilt Trip on Netflix which is a nice feel good film.  

As you can see, a real lazy day, loved it, we've had a lovely quiet weekend with lots of giggles, he's lots better thankfully, let's hope that means the antibiotics have worked and when he goes back in a few weeks, he'll get the all clear on his ears.  No alcohol all weekend either, I've still not had a drink since the 24th January and I'm not bothered.  At the minute losing some weight is more important, trying to ease my pain and I've got to say not having heartburn and indigestion really helps!  

Just done my physio, didn't do any at weekend as it says 5 times a week so rested up, but I'll be going to the gym today at some point with or without boy wonder! 

I'm thinking eggs for breakfast, then it's either the last HelloFresh meal which is a risotto or I don't know we'll see.

Got to get my notes for this sorted first, we're talking SUGAR, then after gym, I've got a jigsaw and tele, love my life :)

Here's to a great week, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: