Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 17 February 2024

Yay, my jeans fit again :)

Saturday 17th February 2024


A very, busy day yesterday, we were sorting the motorhome out ready for it to be used, when he realised the fridge/freezer isn't working and nothing he did made he work, so I spent ages finding and ringing round people to look at it and no one could fit him in before end of March/April, until finally we've got someone to give it a quick look this morning but if it needs parts etc it'll have to be booked in so praying that can be done before he goes away in it at the end of the month! 

He'd taken the cover off the mattress to wash and it wouldn't go in the machine so it's in the bath soaking now!  

Then we had to pick up disc brakes for his car which no one can fit either so all good fun!  

Aryn and I did go to the gym though after I'd cleaned the kitchen, I think I'm gonna treat myself and find someone to give my cooker a good proper clean, the tops not bad but the oven needs a clean and I really don't fancy doing it, unless anyone knows anything that will do it well without burning holes in me or the kitchen! 

In all the rush, I stopped long enough to make this lunch, nipped in the fruit farm for crusty cobs and I'm so glad I did, these were delicious!  The gammon steaks were the Aldi ones and I really enjoyed this meal, I'd definitely have a gammon cob again!  


We went for a drink with my brother and his wife around 4 and I drove, we were home by 8 and I enjoyed a big glass of my own wine, finishing within my daily calorie allowance :) and feeling good.

I asked himself if he could tell I'd lost weight yet and his reply made me smile, he said yes he could tell, especially when we're in bed.  I'm obviously not taking up as much room :) 

I asked him before I wore a pair of jeans for the first time this year and for the first time, I didn't have to sit with them undone they were comfortable fastened up, I felt good in them, here's to keeping up the progress and if he does go to Scotland for 6 weeks which is looking extremely likely I won't be going out so I'll be able to get ahead with a few more pounds lost, I can really focus on eating healthy and exercising for those 6 weeks. 

But today I'll go to work and see what the rest of the day brings! He did mention going out to eat but I don't know if I want too, we'll see.  I have a nice chicken and leek pie in the freezer I could cook and save us money!  Plus he needs to sort that damn car, although how I don't know!

Hey ho, here's to a good day,

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x


No comments: