Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 22 February 2024

Weigh day!

 Thursday 22nd February 2024


Another week complete and I'm ready for the scales, I have managed a 2,683 deficit according to the apps so we shall see if I get a result!  I haven't been very active at all though thanks to a flare up in my pain, no gym or walks but I've still got the deficit because I've managed to do some moving!


Yesterdays food looked like this fruit and a crumpet for breakfast, a chicken salad sandwich and the M&S corned beef hash which was okay, turns out Aryn has had it before and he doesn't like it so now I have to eat the other one again today so as not to waste it!  They've put cheese on it, I've never had hash with cheese, don't get me wrong cheese makes everything better but it adds extra calories that aren't necessary on that meal! 



Elle gave me some low sugar ketchup to try and I compared it with the Aldi cheap one and I could tell a difference but not a massive one, if you eat a lot of ketchup it's worth a try.  Don't just taste it without your chips or meal because then you can tell a difference.  Managed my 5 a day there easily, you do have to think about it though!  I had my hungry head on again yesterday, thought about food most of the day, ending up going over a bit but not loads and it's all tracked.

It's proper raining outside, horrible weather but at least it ain't snowing!   We've got a busy day, it's all indoors so that's all good, we're in the snooker room at the Mem today so entrance is round the back of the building.

I'll take whatever the scales give me today, I'd love a loss but if it's a maintain, I'll take that too because I have lost 12lb this year and we're only 7 weeks in, so that's a great result, focus on the positives.  2 stone in total, I need to keep focusing on my WHY!  No heartburn or indigestion this week and I've had butter so maybe it's being overweight and eating too much that causes it and losing some weight has helped!

Right I need to get ready for work, here's to a great day, do your best, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx


No comments: