Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 26 February 2024

In a rush!

 Monday 26th February 2024

Short one this morning as I've got to be at the gym by half seven!  Having a check up, so it's a fasting one, see if my cholesterol is any different to last year at the docs when they said the triglycerides had risen from 0.4 to 1.1!  My overall cholesterol was fine though.

I did go over my calories again yesterday but it was all tracked, consumed 2003, Fitbit says I only burned 1,821, that's what sitting on your backside all day does for you!

I need to have a good few days now, no wine, lower calorie intake!  This shows the differences between burned and consumed since I was weighed Thursday! 


  

I did enjoy my food though, we had a messy omelette with a couple of Heck chicken sausages for breakfast which kept me going till dinner time.  

  
 

I forgot how good those Heck sausages are for the calories!  I'd happily eat them on a sandwich when he has his bacon or sausage sandwiches.

Dinner I went a little crazy with my gravy as you can see, I didn't want to leave a bit in the pan and I do love gravy.  We had apple pie for pudding and for the very first time I tried it with ice cream as I didn't want to open a whole carton of custard for just me.  I was pleasantly surprised, I would definitely have it again! 
   

That was my food day, we watched a good film, definitely recommend.  We then watched Beef on Netflix, weird, I can't tell you if I liked it or not, but I did fall asleep a couple of times and couldn't wait for it to end!

Right I need to go as I've got this appointment, then a physio appointment at half eleven then I've got to write notes for huddle at some point so a busy day off.

Have a realistic, good day, track it regardless, I'm starting day 57 of 100%, honest tracking! Oh I've just remembered I need to add my Aldi actimel onto yesterdays tracker forgot that.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 



 


No comments: