Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 5 February 2024

Meat Free Monday anyone? I'm in...

Monday 5th February 2024
Well I'm wide awake at 5am, got up with himself at 4.15am as he's finally back at work and he'll be back at the weekend.  He's not 100% but he can work especially as there's been none since before Christmas! Ooo, the bed to myself, the control of the tv remote and a empty sofa, I'm not gonna lie, that sounds good as much as I love him :) 

We had a very chilled out day yesterday, this is my fitbit readout, I needed it and my pains not quite as bad this morning anyway, it won't last but a bit of a break is nice. I can't stop trying to walk though in the hope it helps, get that physio appointment today too.


My diet was within my allowance yesterday but not the 'healthiest', I've been slightly over on my saturated fat this weekend but it's okay over the week and I'll have a few good days now of 'healthier' choices. Fried eggs on toast for breakfast, two quarter pounder burgers for dinner, at least there was som green stuff on them and I had the remaining open custard as pudding whilst the boys had the trifle in the fridge, otherwise if I'd had some trifle there would've still been custard in the fridge to eat.  I might treat myself to smaller low fat pots next time I fancy some, portion control and all that.

   

Those burgers were amazing, even if they did cost me 1052 calories, I still ended on 1644, under by 133 calories and slightly under what I burned so all good.  

I've got an Hello Fresh box coming today, had £49 credit towards it so that's saved me some money this week, thank you to those that have used my link to get the offer, the offer at the moment is 60% off 1st box, 25% off for 10 weeks, and get £30 credit after they place an order using your referral code.  

Typical that the box arrives the day he's back at work as they're serve 4 meals, I usually freeze the leftovers so it's all good, the food won't be wasted! 

What nice things are you going to do for yourself this week?  For me that box is one as it's delicious food that I'll enjoy cooking, the physio is another, the whole week I'm going to do jigsaws and relax when I'm not at work or doing the stuff that needs to be done, a few early nights for sure and some walking or gym with Aryn. 

This is how our Be Happy Owls did last month, just amazing results and even for those that are struggling to get back on track, they're showing up!  




It's not just about the weight loss, it's about feeling healthier, being able to do thing you maybe didn't have the energy to do before!  

On that note, I've got a chat to plan for the huddles this week, we're talking snacking!  

Here's to a magic Monday, let's make it matter I might even do meat free Monday as two of those meals in the box is a veggie one, yeah there's a plan.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: