Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 16 February 2024

Smiling at my results!

Friday 16th February 2024


To say I'm pleased with yesterdays result is an understatement, 2lb lost, 12lb this year and finally my 2 stone award, took me a while but I got there, the last time I weighed this weight was August 2020!  As mom started to get really, really poorly and we'd been in lockdown, that's when it all started going wrong!  

I forgot to take my fruit with me to work yesterday so we didn't eat until 2.15pm!  We kept it simple at lunchtime and all enjoyed sausages and baked beans on toast, mine was on brown and 464 calories, no spread on the toast but it did repeat on me, so baked beans definitely don't digest well!  I enjoyed them though so I can cope with a little discomfort.

My taste buds must be changing too because I really enjoyed these sweet potato fries, never been a fan before but these were tasty as!   Aryn had one of my garlic bread slices so this meal was 566 calories and it was delicious, lightly dusted cod, in the 3 for £12 range, 2 in a pack so I buy 2 packs for 3 people which means we get 1/3rd extra each :) I'm not freezing one, I should've done a veg with it I know but we were hungry and I was being lazy!



Physio done this morning, another night full of dreams and broken sleep but at least I'm getting sleep, I'm not a fan of dreaming at all! 

Anyway today's another day, day 47 of 100% honest tracking, feeling positive and good and ready for another week and hopefully another pound :)

Have a great Friday, I'm gonna get my domestic goddess on and then go and have a drink with my brother (diet coke for me!) what have I become! 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x


No comments: