Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Upping the veggies!

Wednesday 28th February 2024


I could've stayed in bed this morning, alarm went off at 5.30, I told her to reset for 6 but got up 15 minutes later, I've had 7hrs 37m apparently but still felt tired, it's the awake for over an hour in-between that's not the best.  I'm good now though, just finished my physio and realised even though some of it is difficult the stretching parts relax me and that hour gets me ready for the day, even if it does mean I have to get up an hour early!

Yesterday went well, almost 8k steps 2,321 calories burned even managed 12 zone minutes on the fitbit!  Only consumed 1,348 calories so I've pulled it back quite well as long as I stick within calories today, I should get a loss tomorrow 1/2lb will do me, anymore is a bonus!  I'm in no rush anymore, I just want a realistic weight loss and a healthy diet that I enjoy without feeling like I'm missing out. 

I was hungry at breakfast so had this, it was a last minute no thought breakfast to use up stuff, I only remembered the mushroom a minute before everything was cooked so threw a bit in the airfryer with the chicken sausages.  It was delicious though but I had acid afterwards which I think was from the sausage, who knows lol.


I did the same with dinner, made it up as I went along, started by putting a pan of bulgar wheat on, then dicing lots of veg - carrot, yellow pepper, green beans, spring onions, olives, tomatoes, then added the bulgar wheat once cooked and a couple of handfuls of spinach, served it with salmon.  Everyone enjoyed it, cost me 598 calories and there's a good large portion left so it might have been a few less calories.

    

I did pick on a couple of things like 25g of unsalted peanuts I found in cupboard and a few slices of ham. 

Not sure what's on the menu today but I do need to do a shop at some point, I want to wander round the store and have a good look for ideas.

Here's to a great day, let's make it a step towards our goals.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x

No comments: