Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 19 February 2024

Here's to a week of tracking and taking care of ourselves!

Monday 19th February 2024


I'm sitting in a very tidy living room, yep that was how I spent some of my Sunday, giving the living room a deep clean, I've got rid of all the clutter, it looks so much better, cosy and comfortable. I can't wait for my curtains to come 

I wasn't quite a domestic goddess we had pie and veggies but damn those pies are delicious, he's got a farm shop in Somerset apparently, I'd like to go there and buy all the different pies!  

 
Ocado seems to be the only place that sells their stuff and they only do the two pies, they do quiches too.

It's been a get stuff done kind of weekend and we both woke up this morning at 3am, after trying to go back to sleep, we gave up and got up, it meant he would miss the traffic driving to Wales and I've got my physio done out the way.  It was really painful to do this morning, I'm truly hoping this and the weight loss and the little bit of gym work will all help long term.  That's my WHY, that's what's keeping me going and stopping me from falling off track.  I pulled back some calories yesterday, I can do the same today, I've got some leftover potatoes, I only ate 2 of those on the plate, I also have chicken so could do a bit of a dinner, make a little gravy. 

We're eating out the freezer this week, use up some of what we have, I'm feeling a simple week in the kitchen and maybe I can use some of my energy to sort the spare room, not a job I'm looking forward too but every time I look in there my heart sinks so it needs to be done!

But first I have a huddle chat to write and a couple of other things to to, I've woke with a headache so I might have some breakfast see if that helps to shift it, I'm feeling eggs on toast, he had soft boiled eggs yesterday, they did look lovely so I might have them.

Here's to a week of tracking and taking care of ourselves!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x
 

No comments: