Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Let Tracker day 52 begin

Wednesday 21st February 2024


Another day finished on track, using all my calories though as I'm hungry and this is for the long term, so it's okay having low days for a few weeks to give yourself a boost to start but long term it's just going to make me crave stuff!  This is for long term success not short term results!

This is my new favourite meal, soft boiled eggs on toast, less hassle than doing the dunking in the egg and comes out without losing any :) Itcost me 416 calories with the actimel but so worth it and no heartburn or indigestion again - happy days!  Maybe losing some weight has helped with that - who knows.



I had my main meal at lunchtime, I'm hungry the last few days, I have weeks where I'm not hungry then days when I could eat my own head!  Having said that I did leave half those potatoes again so I can be filled up. 


When I got home I fancied a sandwich to use up some of the leftover chicken and threw a few tomatoes on the side, trying to get my 5 a day! 


I also enjoyed a blood red orange, so sweet, not had one for years.


I've fancied a crumpet for a week now so had it this morning for breakfast, plus that fruit is 304 calories, the crumpet wasn't all that and the fruits still there at the minute but it will be eaten.   


I've got beans and baby corns with corned beef hash from the freezer for dinner so that's my 5, I'm going to have a chicken salad for lunch which is another portion or two depending on it's weight. 
I have an avocado which I could add to that salad, we'll see how I feel, I've bought some because of how good for us they are and Aryn can put in his smoothie!

My pain was powerful yesterday so I rested when I could, stuck a heat pad on when I got home at lunchtime and it's still there now, they last about 24 hours not sure it does anything but it seems to make me feel better just doing it.  I'm a little better this morning, my physio was easier anyway, whether it'll stay that way, we shall see ;) 

I've got a couple of episodes of One Day left to watch so that's my afternoon sorted, we'll go to the gym later whether I'll do the bike or not will depend how I get on this morning.

Right let's get ready for the day, weathers grim but I don't care, I'm in a good mood, I've woke pretty much every hour to reposition my body but I do go back to sleep and I've managed about 7 hours according to Fitbit so I'll take that!

Enjoy your day, 

Mwah, luv you,

Love me x

No comments: