Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 2 February 2024

Proper chuffed with those results

Friday 2nd February 2024


To say I was thrilled when I stepped on the scales yesterday is an understatement!  I knew I'd had a great week and made those important tweaks but I expected 2-3lb max, so yeah I was truly shocked. I'm now back to the weight I was when Alfie died and I stopped walking him, then Aryn came to live with us and everything changed again, then two years ago this week I had the accident and fell off the longboard at speed DOH which set me back even more!  Here's to getting more off now, seeing if it does make a difference to my aches and pains :) According to Nutracheck I'll be at my 19% weight loss goal by 4th June, that'll soon be here, if I can lose more weight after that bonus but I don't wanna be 'thin' I want to be healthy.

I always say I can't 'diet' in January, I'm too busy with busy huddles and my birthday but this proves I can, I was thrilled I only gained 1/2lb over Christmas, then I've lost 9lb in January which I am blown away by, I'll now be happy with 1/2lb-1lb a week, if it takes me longer than the app says, that's okay!


Yesterday was a busy day, I had 3 pieces of fruit for breakfast, the bread was mouldy when it came to get my lunch so I just ate the half a pot of cottage cheese and pineapple out the fridge cos I only had an hour after going to the hearing place at Hollybush with himself to get his ears checked, turns out he has an inner ear infection so with the photos the man took we have been able to get him an appointment at the doctors today, so hopefully some antibiotics today and they'll start kicking in and he'll start to feel a lot better.  His coughs lingering but overall I think once his ears are good, he'll be good! 

Dinner was delicious and simple, Old El Paso taco seasoning sachet on pork mince, I think I preferred it to beef mince, it was from the freezer after a gousto meal we didn't make.  Aryn had his in wraps but I love the crunchy taco shells.  Yeah this is a fav meal of mine I haven't eaten for a long time, it's like a healthy donor :) I wonder how it would work if I made a donor shaped thing from it and sliced it, mmmmm

  

A low calorie day overall so I can really enjoy today, we're going to have steak and ale pie, mash and veggies, can't wait! 

I love that you can eat real food with the family and enjoy your meals, it's great this calorie counting lark isn't it and tracking it helps so much because you're not lying to yourself!  

My major drama this morning is getting the cats in their vet boxes to take them for their second injections!  Wish me luck!

Aryn's got his induction at the gym tonight so I'll have another reason to go there more regularly as he'll need taking, it's better for me than sitting in front of the tele with a glass of wine!  That's been my excuse for not wanting to go in the evening before but now it's a great way of passing some time in the evening and stopping me wanting a drink, although I can honestly say I haven't wanted one.  Don't get me wrong when I got home last night a thought of 'I lost 5lb shall I celebrate with a glass' went through my mind but I quickly thought nah, I ain't fussed.

I did take myself off to bed at nine though, I'm missing my early week day nights, I've managed 8 hours sleep last night, didn't get up till gone half six which is good for me. 

The ham sandwich I fancied yesterday I'll have for lunch today when the shopping arrives, then I've got that pie to look forward too.  

I've got a bit of rearranging to do in the kitchen this morning too, I need to make room on the sides to actually do stuff on, they're supposed to be work tops not crap tops.  The Ninja's are great but they take a lot of room up.  

On that note, I'll get started, have a great day, enjoy your Friday it's almost the weekend.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x



No comments: