Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 23 February 2024

Feeling positive!

 Friday 23rd February 2024


You don't have to be extreme just be consistent!  I reminded myself of that this week, I've had an incredible start to my year with my weight loss, however I enjoy food and red wine and I'm not willing to give it up completely so my weight loss will slow down now as I find a healthy balance between it all!   I lost 1/2lb which is 2lb of pressure off my joints, 1/2lb a week is still 2 stone a year!  

My focus this week is fruit and veg as that's what we're discussing in the huddles, I had fruit for breakfast, this for lunch which was delicious, sweetcorn, black beans and cherry tomatoes with a bit of sweet chilli sauce, soft boiled eggs and avocado on toast, I really enjoyed it, ignore that bit of shell, I did remove it :) 


Dinner was corned beef hash again, but I cooked this one in air fryer, it was better cooked that way than in the microwave, bit of cabbage and baby corns. 


Finished my day with red wine and a pack of mini cheddars and ended on 1654 calories, so 123 calories leftover and I burned 2024 according to Fitbit, so a deficit which is what I want.  As himself said last night when I said I'd lost 1/2lb and as long as I can do that every week I'd be happy, he replied or stay the same now and again is okay too and he's right.

I'm off for a carvery at lunchtime so will just have a bit of fruit for breakfast and enjoy my lunch.  

Lazy day today possibly or I might attempt tidying the spare room, we'll see! 

Mwah, luv u


Love me x


No comments: