Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 22 July 2016

Friday - let's have ya!



22nd July 2016
We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realise.  Thich Nhat Hanh


You've got to love a dog that barks at 5am on your morning when you don't have to get up so early!  On a positive when I opened the back door for him to go out and he looked at me as if to say, that wasn't what I wanted and walked back indoors, I decided to go out and have ten minutes in the garden, lovely and calm out there, so I watered my pot plants and enjoyed the silence. 

No rush in me today, I'm going to work through my office work slowly, have me a nice bath then mom and I are going to get weighed, I've not had a bad week at all but I'm not looking at a weight loss, combination of 4 previous not so good weeks, the heat, hormones and whatever else, but it's all good because I feel good, I've eaten healthy and of course as always I'm happy.  

Mom's almost half way through her none solids for her broken jaw, 3 weeks, 3 days still to go.  She's coping much better than I would, it's also meant I'm having to cook differently, I usually cook for two at dinnertime but for now it's only for me.

I know I say it often but I'm really enjoying my meetings this week, last night we had a real chuckle, we've also see lots of new faces, partly because of the fantastic bring a friend offer www.wwbettertogether.co.uk and partly because this heat reminds us that those shorts maybe don't fit anymore or that we'd like a bit more energy to move around. 

I think I'm going to have a feta cheese omelette for breakfast, 40g of feta is 4sp, two eggs 4sp, not a bad start to the day and I'll get my fix of feta that I've been thinking about for days!   I'm also fancying lentils, that might be my tea after work later, I reckon they'd be nice with a bit of salad, tomato and a bit more feta on top!  Mmm food...

Can't concentrate or think what to chat about as I'm distracted this morning, I've got a bad shoulder, I think I must have pulled something on Monday (don't recall doing anything though) and it's hurt since, typical that I'm not having a massage for weeks because she's gone on holiday, but I'm going to have to take anti-inflammatories because it's hurting like a bitch, I only have to turn my head to the right and it's really painful.

I might go and have my bath first, see if that eases it before I start my work.   

Looking like we're in for a sunshine weekend, hope you've got something lovely planned, we've got lots of cihlling to be had in our house, I'm going to tidy the garden a bit and we'll probably go to Weston Park again as it's close in the car.

Enjoy your Friday folks, stay BeYOUtiful, focus on the healthy and happy and no matter what, SMILE, even if it hurts ;)

No comments: