Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Why ain't it easy?

Wednesday 24th August 2022
It doesn't work unless you do!


Well I got myself a maintain, not gonna lie I wanted a loss but I'd pushed the bar to far and I hadn't done it as good as previous weeks. Still got 20lb gone and I'd love another stone for Christmas which is 17 more weigh ins after this week - eek.


Now the last few days I've just not known what I fancied to eat and I've not really enjoyed my meals so yesterday I thought I'd have cheese on toast as it's got lots of flavour and well it's delicious.

Oh it was amazing, those cherry tomatoes were about to walk out the fridge so I fried them and added just a pinch of sugar which made all the difference, well the difference between me wanting to eat them and not wanting to eat them.  509 calories and just amazing.

For dinner I had fish in batter, leftover new potatoes that had been in the fridge for days, I spray lighted them and roasted them with the fish and pepper, it was again delicious and very filling, 300g of potatoes is a very, large portion, but I was hungry and trying to get my appetite back under control.


I used all my calories again yesterday, finished on track thankfully, need a few good days as it's a Bank Holiday weekend.  I've been tracking over a month now, 31 days today to be correct, not done that for a very long time, so I may not have lost weight this week but I am 6lb down in those 31 days and I've been swimming 11 times, 3 times a week since joining Bentley baths.

I've been away since ten past four, thankfully I had an early night, a very early one actually as he messaged me just before 9 and I didn't hear it so must have been asleep.  Gonna go swimming this morning and burn a few extra calories, I need to be more active once I get home after work though, I'm a lazy little so and so sometimes, there's nothing I like more than sitting on my ass watching tele and when Aryn comes to sit with me, I like that he's getting out of his bedroom and off that damn pc.

I've defrosted some cooked chicken for today, think I'm going to do it with rice, we've also got lots of noodles to use up so we can have them at some point. 

Now when I got weighed yesterday I was feeling a little defeatist, my brain went immediately to oh this is so hard, I'm going to fail this weekend cos I'm away, blah blah blah, within a couple of hours and after doing our weekly chat which was very relevant for me, I'd done a complete u-turn and realised I can survive the weekend.  When I get where we're going I'll go to the supermarket, there's a Tesco within a mile, a Sainsbury's less than 5 mile, I'll buy food for the weekend and not only will that help my weight loss plans, it'll help our finances because eating out isn't cheap is it!

I got the Co-op pizza and beer deal yesterday, 2 pizza and 4 bottles of beer for a fiver, got two lots, Aryn can have a pizza today too, then I'll take the 3 with us and the beer and that's one meal sorted.  I'll buy some salad to add a bit of healthy to it.  Now to decide what to buy for our other meals!  

Right let's get on with the day, go get the washing up done out the way - boringhell that's what housework is, but it has to be done don't it, as does tracking and cutting back on calories if you want to lose weight.  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x



No comments: