Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 3 August 2022

4lb, that'll do!

Wednesday 3rd August 2022
Let's do it all again!

Well I lost 4lb at the scales, taking me to the stone so hopefully next week I'll be in the next stone bracket, it's the one after that I'm aiming for, so I need to stay focused and keep up the good work I've started.

I realised yesterday I'd not had heartburn all week either but the I got that uncomfortable repeating yesterday afternoon, the only thing I can think caused it was the bit of butter I had on a couple of potatoes, or maybe the cheese on the potatoes - possibly a combination of the two!

This was what I ate;

Breakfast was mushrooms on a slice of bread with a murdered fried egg on top, still delicious for 213 calories including the brown sauce.

Now this was delicious, I used 12% beef mince as I had it in freezer, bought when they were on a yellow reduced sticker in the coop one night.


Ingredients

500g beef mince
carrot diced 
onion diced
green pepper diced
mushrooms diced (I used 3 I think but use as many as you like, they're only 7 calories per 100g)
2 oxos
2 tsps of bisto gravy granules
new potatoes, boiled, cooled and sliced 
mature cheese

I put the veggies and beef in a frying pan with a little water to cook through, added the oxos and gravy granules once cooked.  

put in dish, top with cooked sliced potatoes and top with cheese.  My portion was 700 calories because I used too much cheese, I got mine and Aryn's mixed up and it was already melted by the time I realised - bloody lush though, even if it did kick off my heartburn.

Undecided on today, I have said we can eat out if Aryn wants too, but if we do I want somewhere that I can eat healthy, I'd quite like fish or something different for a change.

Anyway back to yesterday, what a great day at the scales all round, loving the huddles, loving going to work, does life get much better than that.  Now if I could just love housework lol, don't hold your breathe,

Easy day today, just the huddle this morning then I have the rest of the day free.  It's good to see so many joining in the summer months, let's work on our summer bodies and get our Christmas body ready for those celebrations too.

I've turned off my notifications on my phone from places like maccy's I think I wrote it yesterday but can't remember, but anyway it's a good reminder for you to do the same, then you're not tempted.  

Let's do it all again then shall we!  Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx 


No comments: