Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 4 August 2022

It's getting easier

Thursday 4th August 2022
Work on you for you!

Another day in the bag, even enjoyed wine and some of my onion rings, I think I'm over onion rings now which was the plan when I bought them, to overdose on them and not want them anymore and I think I've done it, Aryn can eat the rest.

I even turned down a Burger King and opted for this salad;

Check me out, hummus in the celery, ham and egg, it really filled me up too.  I've actually noticed my appetite lowering the last few days, hopefully that will last and my portion sizes will become the sizes folk are supposed to eat!  This will save me money too, because I won't buy so much food.

Another cracking huddle yesterday too, weight loss, certificates handed out, new members and laughter = perfect.  A busy day ahead looking forward to seeing lots of our members; 


I need to go have some breakfast, I'm thinking a ham toastie to keep me going till lunch time and to use some of the bread, I've frozen some of it too as it wouldn't have kept.  We're having pizza for dinner, not sure of the calories until they're cooked as it only gives calories for cooked weight but they're delicious so I'll take it, swap my wine for pizza today. 

We went swimming again, it'll be a long time before I break any records but I did manage to keep moving for a good 50 minutes, so I'm happy with that.  I want to swim in the sea now, need a weekend away I think, finding campsites with availability isn't easy right now though because everyone's booked them up already.

Right I need to get ready for work, have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x

No comments: