Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 7 August 2022

What a great day!

ThSunday 7th August 2022
It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it!


Well I had a wonderful day yesterday, starting with the huddle.  Honestly we have a right giggle before anyone turns up, picture Elle lying on the stage trying to show me how to do the breast stroke correctly, then me lying with my belly on a chair showing her how I do it - yep that was us at 8.15am yesterday morning!  So funny, then a member comes in wearing a care bear tshirt and Elle was saying which ones she had, looks at me and asks 'did you have a care bear or are you too old', cheeky bitch, we both started laughing and she said 'I'm learning from the best', yep a great morning all round, 48.5lb lost on the scales, certificates handed out, just brilliant that our members are losing weight and we're loving our work.  

Having left work feeling really good, I drove home to find the most incredible flowers from himself 'just because', he said, 'I do appreciate everything you do for us', very happy lady right here, who doesn't like to be appreciated and I do love flowers.


We picked my brother and his wife up at 5 as he was treating us to an Indian, I drove so everyone could have a drink, I'm genuinely not fussed about drinking when I'm out , I like drinking at home I do, with a glass of what I like.  

The restaurant is about half hour away along the M54, worth the drive, it used to be called the Lion back in the day when Raj took it over, it was Ian's mates local and we did a charity night there years ago, where Ian and a few others had their chests waxed - ouch.  These days it's called Bharat Indian Restaurant now (2) Bharat Indian Restaurant | Facebook and I'd say it's the best Indian I've had possibly ever, don't get me wrong there's a lot of good ones out there, we had a decent meal at the pheasant a few months ago but this was just amazing.  The staff and service was good and the food, oh wow, 

I just everywhere on tandoori chicken, it's my favourite, I adore it and I know how I believe it should be cooked and they had it nailed.  I tried to get the secret ingredients but he was having none of it, but he did give me a tub so I can make some myself by adding yogurt and chicken ;) happy girl right now.


These were everyone's mains, we all enjoyed then, himself had a vindaloo (loony), I had lamb tawa (Succulent lamb pieces served with a rich and tasteful medium sauce. Served on our sizzling Tawa directly to your table) which was scrumptious, my idea of perfect food.  Belinda had lamb pathia and Ian had the other meal I'd been tempted by Lamb Korai (Tender chunks of lamb or chicken moderately spiced cooked with diced onions, peppers and herbs in a thick Korai sauce served in a hot sizzling dish.)



This was mine, it really was damn good, I added more of the rice but overall I was good, I had this, the starter and a couple of poppadoms, resisted a keema naan, but next time we go I'm having one and I'll try chicken tikka masala as that's the other dish we all know what we like and have an opinion on.

Can't fault the day at all, now to enjoy our Sunday, we're off to Severn Valley Railway, I've never been, there's a vintage vehicles exhibition at all the stations so it should hopefully please us all, well once I get Aryn out of bed that is, he's not a morning person at all, but maybe we'll treat him to lunch out as he didn't come out with us last night.  It was the first time we'd gone out for a meal without him since he arrived so we deserved a 'grown up' night out.

Sun's shining, whatever you have planned - enjoy, I intend too.  Do it on track though, because we can, I proved it last night, that meal worked out at 903 calories, then I had a large glass of wine when I got home.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: