Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 31 August 2022

Grrr to the scales!

Wednesday 31st August 2022
Another day, another chance.


I gained a pound, this losing weight ain't easy, still 19lb lighter than I was but I wanted it to say 21lb, hey ho, onwards and upwards as they say.  I'm up this morning to go to the swimming baths, not sure how I'll get on because of my pain, but I'm gonna go and try, can't do no more.

I enjoyed a couple of tasty meals, must keep trying, not giving up!  Aryn enjoyed his smashed avocado on toast so much whilst we were away, he asked if we could have it at home.  It was 495 calories, but delicious, I added a little sweet chilli sauce to my diced tomatoes and a sprinkle of chilli flakes on the avocado.

 

This is what annoys me about fresh stuff, that one was inedible!  


I had a picky tea, that's the Heinz Houmouz, it's not bad, made with white beans rather than chick peas, 140 calories per 100g though.

 

Other than a busy day in huddles, I didn't get much done, apart from a bit of washing and drying, house is a big mess so that'll be my afternoon sorted!  I'm in need of some Umph this week, I'm not going to lie.

I've just give myself a push by tracking the rest of my day yesterday, I didn't want to do it but I'm quite surprised I actually ended within my allowance, so that's given me the push to behave today.

I need to remember losing weight should help my sciatica pain and remind myself eating well stops the heartburn and indigestion, so here's to a great day, I will enjoy the swimming pool even if I just walk about in the water!

How are you going to make sure you have a good day?

We handed out our first 100lb certificate to one of our Be Happy Owls yesterday, can you imagine how much of a difference that has made to her life so far, everyone of us that's losing any weight at all is improving our health a little bit at a time.  Here's to a better day x

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: