Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 12 August 2022

Another day, another swim

Friday 12th August 2022
Remember to smile!

I'm not going to lie, my body this morning and in the night when I went to the loo is saying 'why' but then it was hurting before I starting swimming so I may as well give it a reason for the pain.  I'm hoping once my muscles get used to it then it'll all ease and maybe my sciatica will go away and my knee pain will ease as I tone up and lose weight.  Here's hoping!

So yesterday I started my day with this dish of leftover bread from the inside of the baguette I had the day before, I soaked it in 2 eggs and fried it with 2 slices of bacon chopped up.  I'd only intended to have 1 slice but when I put the bacon in the pan, there was two stuck together and I hadn't realised until I was half way through cutting them up.

It was tasty though and cost me 336 calories.

I then took Aryn for an appointment, we got back about half ten so I got stuck into some housework, scrubbing the wetroom floor, hoovering and mopping everywhere and basically building up a sweat - it's too hot for all that crap ain't it.  I really need to iron some clothes, but it's too damn warm, I have a steamer which is great but I thought an iron would work better on a lot of stuff I have.

This is my lunch, the chicken turned out well, nowhere near as good as the restaurants but definitely tasty.  Chicken was basically what I ate for the rest of the day, I had it with a slice of bread for my tea.

Made it through another day, could've easily gone over my calories yesterday but resisted more wine realising it was my bed I needed, tired from the heat and struggling to sleep because of it.

I'm off to have that swim this morning, I'll do the best I can, if it means doing less and building up, that's all good, I just want to get into the routine of getting up and going, because I know it will be easier whilst the mornings are light but hopefully by the time the mornings get darker, it'll be a habit.

There's more chicken left so I haven't got to cook today, maybe have couscous with it as you just pour boiling water on that and leave it.

I love Fridays, himself gets home at some point, we've got a restful weekend planned too which I'm looking forward too.  My flowers are still in full bloom, they look amazing.

I was chatting to him last night and told him that a very, lovely lady had given me a bottle of Moet, so we needed a special occasion to drink it, his reply was, 'like a Friday night', I love his logic. 

Right I'm off, here's to surviving the sunshine, there's a nice cool breeze at the minute.

Mwah, drink plenty of water

Luv ya 


Love me 

No comments: