Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 21 August 2022

I didn''t survive yesterday!

Sunday 21st August 2022
Things don't always go to plan! It's okay....

So yesterday didn't go to plan at all, we had a great morning huddle as always, but then the paddle boarding never happened, damn car issues so we didn't make it and his car now needs sorting, thankfully it isn't because I crashed it, it's something to do with the exhaust - deep sigh...

Despite that happening we had a lovely rest of the day, on the way back from taking the car we nipped in The Castle, I've never been in there and have to say I will go back, it's a lovely pub, I couldn't drink cos I was driving but I was okay with that, saved me a few calories.

We went over the local when we got back and I opted for white wine spritzer to try and slow me down, I had 3 which cost me 558 calories - OUCH!  I need to rethink that, can't drink gin & tonic, it lowers my mood I reckon, could try vodka I guess or whisky cos three of them would only set me back 156 or 168 so a heck of a difference!  We did have a lovely few hours on our own though, catching up and chatting. 

I've fancied chippy all week so that's what we had for tea, pie was 503 calories and a handful of chips another 424 so as you've probably worked out, I went over on my day because I did have a sausage sandwich when I got back from huddle on morning as they'd had maccy's and I was hungry.  -485 over the day but it's all good, I'm moving more and eating less than I was before so it's all good.  We're going to have the leftover chips later, I've took steaks out the freezer, bought them reduced in Lidl's last week.

I'm sat in bed starving but trying to resist lol.  I bought Co-op bread the other day not realising it's 105 calories a slice, the Lidl one I bought was only 75 calories and I preferred it, won't make that mistake again.

I might try and go back to sleep for an hour or put something on tele to watch, I don't want to get up yet.  I never lie in bed, so I'm gonna try..

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned, I'm gonna be lazy.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: