Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 19 August 2022

Christmas chocolates - really!

Friday 19th August 2022
Keep going.....


We had a great day in our huddles yesterday, great to see so many joining this week, shows we've realised weight loss is a year round thing not just a January or Christmas thing.  Speaking of which, it's 127 days away, that's 18 weeks by the way - eek, they're already selling the damn tubs of chocolate in the shop.  I mean, seriously, they know lots of people will buy them for Christmas, then eat them and have to buy them again!  Elle saw them in store, I had the email...

I ignored it and had a good food day, starting with egg and mushrooms on toast with a little sauce and my mug of tea and coffee, it's easy to forget the drinks.


lunch was lush, salmon, potatoes, green beans, edamame beans and courgette topped with a bit of halloumi - nice.

Dinners one of those meals you like or you don't!  Grey peas and bacon bits, we've mentioned them this week in huddles and I had some in the freezer.  


Finished my day with a glass of wine, managed to resist snacking yesterday and finished on track.

I was very comfy in my bed this morning, could've stayed there but I'm off swimming, I will get fitter if it kills me - which it is lol.

It's housework day today too, going to try and get Aryn to help me a little by offering to top up his cash card as I know it's down to £6.

Whatever your day holds, make it a good one.  We're going to have sausage, mash, veg and Yorkshire pudding with gravy later.  I'm thinking scrambled eggs for breakfast with baked beans and a cherry tomatoes. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: