Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 August 2022

3 weeks = 6lb gone

Wednesday 17th August 2022
Look for something positive in each day.



Well I lost another pound, that's 6 pound in three weeks, finally appear to have turned it around.  That's 3 weeks of tracking everything 100% honestly.  It's not easy, well the tracking bit is, the resisting temptation not so much.  This is my weigh card, I've been here last year, then it all went to pot as himself knocked my door and we started having lots of fun, then Alfie died so I wasn't walking and then Aryn arrived and we started having more fun!  I've proved the last few weeks, I can still have fun, I just need to be more selective.

Now this week I need to work on my 5 a day, I've noticed from my tracking, I'm not eating them.  Yesterday I had this lovely chicken dinner but the butternut squash and cabbage was the only 2 veggies I had all day. 

To make sure I include the veggies, I need to start planning more.  I'm off swimming this morning so won't eat time I get back from huddle around 11, I could have mushrooms and tomatoes on toast I guess.  I've got a salad in the fridge too which I could have later.  I've got a really busy day ahead of me which is another reason I need to be prepared and plan more.  Yep at some point I need to sit down and spend half hour actually thinking about what we've got and what I can make with it, because I can't afford to keep spending more when I have a freezer full of stuff.

We may have just had a lovely downpour of rain but it's still damn warm, hopefully swimming will cool me down.

Right I need to sort myself out and here's to a cracking good day whatever I choose to eat!  Leftover chicken for sure will be part of the day.  This chicken is on offer in M&S, I had it from Ocado, M&S Select Farms British Rotisserie Whole Chicken = absolutely delicious, £5.70 instead of the usual £8.55 which I won't pay.

Enjoy your day and your meals.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 



No comments: