Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 20 August 2022

He didn't kill me!

Saturday 20th August 2022
Stop living in the past...


This swimming lark isn't getting any easier yet!  I did my 32 lengths (half mile) yesterday in 50 minutes, but my shoulders ache afterwards.  I did manage to get the kitchen clean and do some washing but I wasn't hoovering, I asked Aryn to do it but he appeared to forget, but he'll remember when he wants some money for something!

Foodwise, I got home and enjoyed scrambled eggs and beans on toast, it cost me 600 calories with my mug of tea though.  I did have 3 eggs though.


I didn't eat again till tea time though so it did it's job, then I had what I've been wanting all week, sausage and mash, it was delicious, 668 calories but worth it.
 

I'd struggled to decide which sausages to buy when I was standing in front of the counter in Sainsbury's so much choice!  I opted for these as I wanted just plain sausage and they were on offer, they also have the Aldi price match.  
They were just what I wanted, the only thing on that plate that wasn't good was the green beans, now they were Sainsbury's frozen but they weren't very nice, especially compared to the ones I had from Farm Foods a couple of weeks ago. 

I ate an extra sneaky sausage as a snack so my day ended on 1487, guess who didn't drink on a Friday night!  We actually had a lovely night watching a movie, eating our dinner and going to bed early.  

He didn't use the 'you crashed my car' too much against me, only in jest.  I watched him as he pulled on the drive, sit looking at the damage, then getting out and examining it.  I walked away into the kitchen dreading it, and he just walked in and shouted, 'Hi honey, I'm home', then started laughing and gave me a cuddle.  I did good there didn't I.

It's been almost a year and I've hit one of his cars twice (front and back) and his other once at the back, I also put the wrong fuel in the cheap one he bought as a runaround - we don't have that anymore, it never really recovered.  I mean, he's got his work cut out here ain't he!

I did buy him a pack of custard doughnuts though and made him his tea, so we're quits now I reckon - lol NOT!

Looking forward to my day, the huddle this morning

then we're off to try stand up paddle boarding, I think we'll probably spend more time in the water but hopefully it should be fun.  We've had a summer of trying different things, its worked out cheaper than days out to be honest and we haven't had to travel too far from home to do it, there's so much on our doorstep.  We're going to Chase Water to do this today, Cable | Pier 52 so I'll let you know what it's like!

Let's enjoy the weekend shall we.  I've not planned anything meal wise, well actually I have, I fancy chippy tea, pie and chips maybe, we'll see what they fancy.  There's some sausages left in fridge, I could have a sarnie for breakfast I guess if I want to spend 400 calories. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: