Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Another week, another win!

Wednesday 10th August 2022
Nothing changes if nothing changes



After another week on track, I lost another pound so my totals creeping back up and I'm back in the stone below, I'd love to lose another stone before Christmas which is 136 days away, just over 19 weeks, so it's doable.


I had a banana for breakfast plus a couple of mugs of tea and coffee as I wasn't hungry and had no bread to make my usual mushrooms on toast.  I made up for it at lunchtime with fish, eggs and butternut squash chips roasted in the oven, that set me back 506 calories, I only needed one egg really, I was being greedy.

Later on I saw Elle posted crackers that she'd had for lunch, so before leaving for work I had a couple with blue cheese, then ate another dry cracker.

When I got home I had more crackers with spreadable cheese and another dry cracker, plus the cucumber and those 7 crackers with toppings come to 362 calories, soon adds up!


Aryn and I watched a bit of tele, I enjoyed a glass of wine, then we opened a packet of onion rings and I ate one of his profiterole balls!  My day ended on 1585 calories, leaving 197 to eat, which I left.

Not sure what's on the menu again today, I'm off swimming in an hour so will hopefully burn a few calories, then it's our morning huddle straight after.  Busy morning ahead but all good, if it's not too hot when I get back, I'll do some housework.  I have booked a family swim for this afternoon to try and get Aryn out and moving.

Here's to another great day, a bit more thought about food and reminding myself the weight isn't going to fall off overnight and I feel so much better for eating better and actually moving, I slept better too last night so it's all worth it!

Enjoy your day and your food, take care of you 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: