Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 29 August 2022

Loving life!

Monday 29th August 2022
It's a good week to have a good week.



Bank Holiday Monday and we're drinking a mug of tea in the motorhome, I'm thinking we'll have bacon sandwiches for breakfast, it's not easy to stay on track when you're away.  We ate out Saturday morning, I swapped a full English for scrambled egg and smoked salmon on toast but when it came the toast was covered in butter, I never even thought to say, no butter.  Don't get me wrong it was delicious but easily 600 calories. 


It also kept me going till teatime when we had some kebab style stuff from Tesco cooked on the George, another 500 calories, then later I had a gammon cob another 480 calories.  So yeah I've tracked everything but nowhere near stayed on track, it could've been a lot, lot worse though if I'd indulged.



We went swimming in the sea Saturday, that was lovely and lots of fun, then yesterday we went to watch motor racing, I wasn't expecting to enjoy it if I'm honest but has himself does everything we want to do, I thought we'd let him pick something for a change.  Turns out it's alright, we saw a few crashes, one car ended up on it's side!  W also almost saw 2 women fighting in the spectators, not sure what was going on there but it was funny.

We've not decided what we're up to today, Aryn's not been 100% so we'll see how he feels.  Driving back later, dreading what's likely to be horrendous traffic and not sure what time to leave for the best if I'm honest.  It'll have been worth it though for the weekend we've enjoyed.

Here's to enjoying the Bank Holiday Monday and trying to limit the damage! 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: