Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 22 August 2022

Life sure ain't simple is it...

Monday 22nd August 2022
Draw a line, start again!

It was an OOPS kind of day yesterday again, so not the best weekend all round but it's all good, I'm ready to get back on it, oh and I have tracked it all even though I didn't want to!   Could I have stayed on track, absolutely, but I was trying to cheer a teenage boy up who hasn't been well this week, so my weight loss wasn't my priority.  We had pizza pockets and ice cream, so not the end of the world but it all adds up calorie wise.

Then I was worried himself wouldn't make it down the motorway with his car problems that he's taking to his mechanic, that was a sit and worry for 3 hours, but he made it thankfully.  I'd got the breakdown numbers at the ready, just in case.

I'd got them steak from Lidl's for lunch and I was having lamb but they said the steak tasted funny and wouldn't eat it, now I did buy it at 30% off but I put it straight in the freezer :( I gave him the majority of my lamb because I wasn't that hungry and I threw my chips away so I saved a few calories there.

I pulled a muscle in my calf Friday swimming, it seems a lot better today so I'll go swimming and see, if it feels like it's not okay, I'll just walk in the pool, it's still moving and I want to make going 3 times a week a habit.  

No meals planned as yet, but I might have a fish pie to try, they're only 89p from Lidl's and were recommended.  Need to save some cash again to pay for the damage I did to his car!  Oops!

I had a few glasses of red and an early night as I was shattered, this being a stepmom and worrying about the kid is tiring, I'm a problem solver ain't I, a communicator, unlike 13 year olds - deep sigh.  I want to make everything better but it's not that easy, I wouldn't want to be a teenager again, I remember mine was hard enough so I do understand, I had health issues as does he and it just makes teenage life even more difficult than it already is.  

Here's to having a much better food day, hoping he feels a little better today and spending some time together watching daft tele.  We enjoyed 'Rim of the World' yesterday, easy watching comedy.  

Let's have a great week because it's Bank Holiday next Monday and I'm away the weekend, need to plan how I'll handle that! 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: