Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 27 June 2020

Gotta love a good day

Saturday 27th June 2020
Don't be afraid of what hasn't happened yet.  Love what is.
Yesterday was a success, instead of 4 hours, I suggested the respite carer stayed for 2 to give mom the change to get used to her, she also suggested that I find something they can do together as 4 hours is a long time.  I'm going to get a few more jigsaws for sure, I will so the lady how to get youtube on the telly so they can watch old music videos and have a sing song because both of them like that.  Entering the weekend in a good mood house which is fabulous news.  My personal stuff that I've not been able to talk about is also starting to be resolved, step one done anyway so bonus.  I've got to try and not 'celebrate' too much this weekend causing me to gain weight when I've been quite good this week and managed to lose those few pounds I'd gained (I know I shouldn't weigh more than once but jumped on this morning to hopefully motivate myself to stay goodish). 

I've got a tub of yogurt that needs using so I think I'll be making me some home made houmous today, I have the chick peas, lemon, and I've got some frozen garlic - boom, whizz it all together and there's yummy zeroness, which I can put on the last Warburton bagel thins which at 4SP each, I won't be bothering with again, I'd much rather have a Warburton toasting muffin for the same points, they are my absolutely favourite new things. 
So how did I spend my 2 hours - oh are you ready for this, I went for a drive in my car so the battery doesn't drain again, then nipped into Poundstretcher and the Co-op.  It gets even more impressive, you ready for this, are you sitting down (especially you Tina D) I hoovered the inside of my car!  Oh yes I did, I actually don't think I've done that for a good ten years!  It was too hot to even contemplate doing the outside too, so that'll have to wait.   It was just nice to be able to get a few things done without having to worry about mom. 

Alfie and I have just shared hard boiled eggs for breakfast, well there were 3, but I reckon I only got 1 of then because he was obviously enjoying with them and I can't resist him, he's so fussy with food I have to let him have it. 

Well it's the last day of the working week, my final virtual workshop is at 9.45am this morning, we really end our week on a high, not only do I get to work with two cracking good coaches (Elle & Kate) but it's also the busiest of the week, some prefer to sit in the background and just take it all in where as others are more interactive and share some great ideas, if you haven't already and you're ready to spring into Summer and make it a season to shine, come and join us.  We'll be on from 9.15 if you need a wellness check-in.   You'll find the link in the Wolverhampton Connect group on the app.

I better go, Alfie's staring at me for a walk and it's almost 8.

Catch ya laters, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx


No comments: