Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 13 June 2020

Can someone turn my brain off please!

Saturday 13th June 2020
When your heart speaks, take good notes.




Remember when we social distanced on our own terms!  Lol, yeah I can't wait to get back to that.

Joking aside, I keep hearing so many say 'We're in this together', don't let it be a platitude, make sure we are there for each other in whatever way we can be.  

Last night I did a lot of thinking, I was awake at just gone 3 this morning, I've already done an hour of yoga, belly breathing - I enjoyed that, it's very calming, which I need right now.  

Anyway, back to this thinking malarkey, it frazzles your brain to be honest, but there's not a lot else to do is there.  So here's a few questions I found popping into my head, maybe you'd like to answer them too.

What have you done with your life?

What have you achieved?

Who's life have you influenced, changed or made a difference to?

I was being all deep as you've probably guessed lol, but I don't want to be on this earth just to survive, I want to live and make a difference.  

I've always been a loner, then I became a WW coach, it made me want to be around people, to help them and make a difference.  My mission in life for the last 15 years has been to help people be happy in their skin, to love themselves for who they are not what they weigh.  To support them on their journey's and help re-educate on health where necessary.  I realised a long time ago I am so much more than my weight and so is every one of my members. 

Know your worth, appreciate how amazing you are, your qualities, your strengths, then realise how much you're worth taking care of, because you are an original, a one off!  You're working on a masterpiece (you!), and masterpieces take time!  Let's not rush, let's take care of ourselves.

I'm looking forward to my virtual workshop this morning (links in Wolverhampton connect group on WW app), to seeing as many of you as possible, to catch up with you all and hear what's happening in your world.  Thank goodness for social media allowing me to stay in touch with so many.  

Mwah, luv ya, 

Have a great Saturday 

Love me xx


 


No comments: