Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 29 June 2020

2020 Part 2!

Monday 29th June 2020
Focus on the step in front of you and not the whole staircase.


4am start, bless her, she's had an unsettled night, we were looking for her glasses at 1am, turns out they hadn't fell on the floor they were in her bag, she must have been dreaming.  Almost another trouble free day but at 5ish she just started to turn, like a switch  had been pressed!  She asked if Anne could come round but then wasn't that pleasant when she arrived.  With a bit of cajoling we stopped her going completely to the dark side and eventually got her back, when Anne had gone we watched a couple of episodes of My Family then went to bed.  There really is no rhyme or reason to any of it, you can't make sense of this disease as much as I try. 

I'm good though, I've just done a 20 minute Yoga body flow which made me proper sweat and I'm sat here remembering the fact I managed to make good poached eggs yesterday morning, might try to do the same again today - I love em but I usually mess them up! 

We completed an entire 500 piece jigsaw yesterday - well when I say WE, I mean mostly me, she was getting frustrated by it so I started to help her but it became evident that she was struggling with this one for some reason so I got it done asap.  Maybe that's what led to her starting to turn.  Maybe it was because she was frustrated at not being able to do something.  

Mmm, possibly because all of a sudden she's in the kitchen trying to clean my recycling bin after I'd said it wouldn't come clean - she'd got it in the sink with bleach and told me to leave it to soak.  I've given it a scrub this morning and it is a hell of a lot cleaner than I've bothered to get it before.  She got to prove she's not helpless or useless as I think she feels a lot of the time thanks to the disease.

Well my lamb became Alfie's lamb, I thought I'd bought a shank in mint gravy but turned out it was shoulder and it was the smallest piece you've ever seen with a good 2in dollop of lamb fat in the gravy, he enjoyed it and saved me a few points I guess!  

I'm doing a crochet project where every row is different for 35 rows, then you repeat 18 rows , 7 more times, it's gonna take some time, especially as I keep pulling it back cos I keep making mistakes from not paying attention!  Hopefully it'll be worth it when it's done.  I'm trying to use up my stash of wool I bought from Aldi last year so I have room back in my wardrobe, this should use up all the cream.  I hope I'll have enough of that colour, otherwise it may end up with another colour mixed in, it's all good. 

I'm hoping to hear more about when I can return to workshops this week, it's all dependent on the venues etc, my boss said she'll call me this week, poor woman has almost 100 coaches to get in touch with, earns her wage for sure!  

We're officially in the second half of the year, it's week 27, only two more days of June, I don't think anyone believed they'd have had the year we've had would they!  

Who knew everyone would become Zoom experts, the first line you'd say at the start of any meeting would be 'can you hear me!' and that we'd finish all our emails and messages with Stay Safe!  Things have truly been different.  

I've enjoyed not having to rush so much but I have missed being able to get in my car and nip to the shops, I was limited with when I could do that before but obviously like everyone else, even more so for the past few months.

Now we're starting to ease lockdown, what would you like to achieve in 2020 Part 2?  What would you like to focus on?  Let's re-evaluate your WHY, at WW we talk a lot about the importance of finding your why, how it's different from your goals, and how to use it to fuel your journey. 

Get yourself a pen or use your notes on your phone because writing down your why can make it even more powerful.  It can change over time and with everything that's happened this year already, maybe yours has changed and it's time to update your why?  

So what is your WHY? 

Look back over the last few months, let's reflect.  

What's something you've felt really good about? 

How did things go with your goals?

Whether things went well or not, let's look forward, set yourself a goal for the week, keep it realistic, mine is to include more zero foods.  Ooo I've not weighed yet!  Hold on, I'll go do that now.....


Phew, I've lost 2lb of the 3lb I'd gained last week, I'll take that as I haven't been to the loo yet today!  TMI? Meh, you lot tell me all sorts of things I'd rather not hear so I'm just repaying the favour ;) 

Anyways I'm gonna get off, things to do, places to see (not), although we are walking this morning me and V which I'm looking forward too.  

Here's to a great day, mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: