Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 7 November 2014

That rain needs to stop - I have a fitbit to walk!



7th November 2014
Today forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.


Well I’m up at stupid o’clock, Alfie decided he wanted to go up the garden at 3.30am and mom decided to have a conversation with him about it which resulted in me not being able to go back to sleep. On the bright side I should get to catch up with all the paperwork I didn’t get to do yesterday afternoon because I spent those two hours on the phone cancelling my credit and debit cards etc as I’d lost my purse.  Purse found by the way, long boring story and all is ok!  You gotta love a mini drama to change your entire day. 

Didn’t get to do my walk yesterday either, so I’m half hour in arrears to my fit bit, it’s absolutely pouring down with rain out there so I’m hoping it stops at some point today and I will do double bubble with my walk and make up for the none walking yesterday, I’ve a double digit place on the fitbit league table to uphold!  Will I ever make it into the top ten, doubtful but not everyone can take the top slots otherwise they wouldn’t be worth having and everyone would have the number one badge – it’s good to have something to strive for isn’t it, stops you getting complacent.

I did have food sorted yesterday though, I through a pack of lean casserole beef in the slow cooker with a sliced onion and two chopped carrots, 3 oxos and water and left it to it, we had that with mash potato and I had it again for my tea.  I’m feeling very much in a good place with my eating habits this week, long may it continue.

I’ve got a busy day ahead of me, lots of paperwork but then when that’s done I can relax, and not forgetting walk.

The fridge is full of food so dinner shouldn’t be a problem; I think I might be making bread pudding though as one of my helpers gave mom some bread and there’s only so much bread you can eat!   Maybe a savoury bread pudding too, we shall see how I feel later.

I’ve loved looking at our behaviour patterns in my meeting this week, and I think we can’t remind ourselves enough that to get a different result, we have to do something differently.  I’m making a conscious effort to watch my behaviour at the moment and work on improving where necessary. I’m listening to my thoughts too because it’s amazing the lies you can tell yourself to justify your behaviour!  You know I’m right, spend a little time this weekend doing the same you’ll be amused at the things you catch yourself thinking.

I’m gonna go make me a cuppa and get started on my paperwork, this weeks has gone so quickly I can’t believe we’re almost at the weekend again.  Less than 8 weeks left of 2014, how crazy is that!

Have a great day BeYOUtiful.


No comments: