Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 15 November 2014

Stressed spelt backwards is Desserts!

15TH November 2014
Be there for others but never leave yourself behind. Dodinsky


I’ve been up for hours thanks to Alfie needing to go out, but can’t blame him I did go to bed at eight last night, I was truly shattered, so I’ve still had 7 hours sleep and I’ve got an easy day ahead, although I’m trying to decide whether to have a super chilled day today or spend the day in my office, it’s either today or tomorrow, so do I have a day off, possibly, then work tomorrow and Monday, yeah I think that sounds like a plan, especially as I worked half of yesterday.  Had a meeting with my boss for my appraisal, it was all good so that’s a bonus! 

I’ve just done my online food shop, it’ll be here in the morning so we can have a nice Sunday roast, today we will probably have cauliflower gratin, the recipe was in last week’s Your Week, hopefully I’ve kept me one! But if not, I can make it up.  To make white chocolate brownies or not to make them, that is the question, I’m starting to think it might be a good think to save that recipe till I’m off over Christmas and they can tie in with our break.

Well I’ve come down to earth after my Role Model award, my mates at lunch gave me half hour to go on about it, then they cut my off, I actually didn’t talk that long about it, but I did bring it up a few times during the course of the day!  We went to Chiquito’s, well there’s nothing low calorie in there really is there, so I’ll just wipe the week off and start afresh today!

I will go for a good walk today though, I did manage almost 9,000 steps yesterday without actually going for a walk, I was early to meet my mates for lunch so walked round the car park a few times rather than sitting in my car; it all makes a difference!

I only got a mention on Radio 2 yesterday, they were asking for people to pledge and request a song so I asked them to thank my Weight Watcher members and colleagues for my Role Model nomination, how fab, I asked for Take That’s, Shine because I only got all my members singing that in my meetings for a week, they played Take That but not Shine, hey ho, we got a mention.  I have some amazing memories of being a leader, and hearing a room full of members singing;

Stop (Stop!) being so hard on yourself
It's not good for your health
I know that you can change
So clear your head and come 'round
You only have to open your eyes
You might just get a big surprise
And it may feel good
And you might want to smile, smile, smile
Oh don't you let your demons pull you down
'Cause you can have it all
You can have it all, all, all

Yeah that was a very good week, oh I love it when memories make you smile, life’s all about the experiences and memories to me, yeah you can keep the possessions, they’re just things, I’ll still with the happy thoughts because they’re priceless.

There’s a thing going round Facebook at the minute they’re asking you to post five favourite photos that make you smile, I have so many I really do, to the point where I’d have categories, I mean I have mom photos that make me smile, Alfie, me and my bestie, members photos, not to mention sunrises and scenery, I just look photos because they are a memory captured in an instant.  I know people think I’m not a kid fan but I even have favourite kid photos!   I love the photos where kids just randomly fall asleep in weird positions and places, can’t beat a photo of a kid crying (especially as you can’t hear them in a photo!) Yep photos are just awesome. 

That might be what I do today, go through my photo albums and reminisce!

Have a good day, whatever you’re up to and SHINE!

And remember Stressed spelt backwards is Desserts!

No comments: