Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 22 November 2014

Gonna take a lot of effort to do anythin today!



22nd November 2014
You know you’re on the right track when you become uninterested in looking back.


Well I’m late this morning, it’s just took me ages to wash up, I think everything was dirty, we all had a day off in my house yesterday – it was fabulous! 

I finished all my work by half nine and then nipped to Sainsbury’s for supplies before parking my backside in front of the television, my bestie turned up at lunchtime and we all spent the rest of the day chilling out and giggling, can’t beat days like that where you just forget about everything else.

Today will be busier!  I’m going to finish the kitchen in a bit and do some house work, I need to do an online shop too, get that sorted so we have a kitchen full of healthy, that helped yesterday too, we didn’t go overindulgence crazy because I didn’t buy it!   I’ve decided I need to stay away from shops until Christmas is over, there’s just too much temptation out there for a greedy girl like me.

I will try to make myself walk, it’s not very pretty out there today, but I know it’ll do me good, or I could just have a really good housework session which would burn calories and give me a clean, tidy house mmm, I need to move my backside first! 

I have a very busy two weeks ahead of me so I quite like the idea of getting the house tidy out of the way then chilling so I’m all recharged ready to tackle the busy. 

The sun is trying it’s hardest to break through those grey clouds, and I’m just staring at the screen with not much to say, so I’ll stop and go  get on with something else, I’m feeling very chilled out, I have a feeling I may not get much done today even though I’ve said I will!   Can only hope ;-)

Enjoy your day x

No comments: