Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 November 2014

not loving my head this morning!



29th November 2014
3 things you can’t recover in life: the word after it’s said, the moment after it’s missed, and the time after it’s gone.


Went to bed with a headache, woke up with a migraine, I’ve resorted to tablet, hate bad heads more than anything in the world, so I’m hoping it’ll be gone soon.  A lovely chilled out day was had yesterday once my paperwork was done.  Epic fail on the veggie front though, I think I managed a few cherry tomatoes and some salad leaves, having said that I didn’t actually eat a great deal, skipped breakfast, had a warby thin ham salad sandwich for lunch and jacket potato with chicken and mayo for tea.  Mmm no wonder I have a migraine, I’m not exactly looking after the nutritional side of my life there am I! I just fancied a jacket potato and then didn’t want anything else or there was ½ box of Maltesers involved, that’s what happens when you buy stuff to put on your front table in your meetings!  I need to stop doing that, I didn’t resist the bottle of apricot brandy I’ve bought for a Christmas gift at least, although I was tempted, need to get that wrapped today!

I had planned to go do a bit of Christmas shopping yesterday until I realised it was Black Friday and the shops were full of crazed folk looking for bargains that weren’t really bargains, I changed my mind and that’s why I ended up having a lazy afternoon once I’d finished with all the work stuff.  Might brave them this morning or not, undecided!

Food is easy today, I bought a piece of cooked salmon Thursday, will have with a nice salad or wholewheat pasta and veggies, depending on how hungry I am later.  I fancy poached eggs for breakfast – boring blog this morning ay!

That’s a bit how I feel at the moment ‘boring’ no not boring just calm and missing enthusiasm, it’s the time of year I know, although I’ve been a little like that all year, I used the saying “I’ll be glad when this year’s over” for the first time in my life yesterday, I’ve never felt that way before but this year it just didn’t start well and we had all that upset with mom spending time in hospital and not being sure about what was going to happen there and other than my work I don’t remember to many highlights of 2014, so yes I’m hoping for a better 2015.

I take that back, I’ve just gone through my photos on facebook and there has been fun this year and lots of it, London, Harry Potter World, lots of lunchtime giggles with the girls, I’m obviously suffering from a splattering of the winter blues and they can do one!  I just need to give myself a kick up the bum and find something to do!

We have our Weight Watcher conference tomorrow to look forward to, let’s hope they tell us things to make me feel passionate about the year ahead.  I do love my job and we’ve had some great days this year promoting our meetings and interacting with my members, carnivals, car boots, walks and even a teddy bears picnic!

Headaches still there ;( so I’m going to go sit in a dark room for a bit I think and hope it goes away, then when it does I’m going to start working on getting my umph back, I likes a bit of lazy but too much needs sorting out. 

Have a great day.

No comments: