Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 21 October 2022

Yay, it's Friday

Friday 21st October 2022
Yay, it's Friday, and breathe...

3am and wide awake I was, thankfully I'd managed 6 hours sleep, only waking once to go to loo, but I might have a power nap later if I can.  I've lay on the settee listening to my book then watching the end of my film, Coco kept me company, he likes a cuddle that's for sure.  Meanwhile Minnie is full of mischief looking for her next adventure, such a cutie.  It is nice to have pets in the house again and Aryn loves them, I've noticed a real lift in his mood, he was already happy before, but there's an extra sparkle now.  Actually, the mood in our house is definitely lifted all round, things are working out behind the scenes, what a year!

Once I've been swimming today, I'm gonna have a slow day, get the washing up done, then chill some and cook a nice dinner, I'm thinking meatballs and pasta, I'll pick some garlic bread and a little salad up to go with it, nom nom.  If I make food, we won't be tempted to eat out, because we don't need to be spending money at the minute, too many other things to pay for!

We had fish fingers, cheesy mash and beans for dinner yesterday, loads of fibre there for Aryn, I'm not a fan of beans but I force them down because they're good for me!  I did however enjoy the sausage sandwich I had for breakfast :) the Ninja cooks a mean sausage - thanks sis for giving it to me, apparently, they are as rare as rocking horse poo right now, you can't get them!

I'm not gonna lie, I keep getting distracted by Minnie, she's having her mad half hour playing, it's very entertaining to watch.  I've bought her some cat springs but she's still opting for the cable tie!

Well, it's forecast rain all day today again, it looks set for half term too which sucks but I'm sure we'll find ways to entertain ourselves, I fancy ten pin bowling although the boy isn't a fan apparently, but he will be lol.

Right, I'm off to swim, at least that will wake me up!  

Mwah, luv ya

Lov me x






No comments: