Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 3 October 2022

Damn Monday McDonalds!

Monday 3rd October 2022
If it was easy, we'd all be thin!



Another day, another tracker, #Tracktober is really opening my eyes and showing me, I'm eating too much once again!  My tweak however this week is to up my fruit and veg whilst tracking, I'm not going to panic about the numbers I shall do my best.  I decided this morning that I'm going to take anti-inflammatory tablets 4 times a day for the next week or two to see if it helps my sciatica, I can't sit all the time, so if I take the painkillers, I can move without so much pain and hope that the movement and the tablets will ease it and make a difference because it's doing my head in now.

Yesterday I managed 4 veggies and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Oh actually 5 if you include the onion I added to the stuffing and the half of cheese and onion cob I ate!  Yeah I have a lot of work to do!

 

I've caved already this morning, bloody Mcdonalds sent me an email offering me a breakfast roll for £2.19 and I had a monopoly thing for a free coffee, so there's a huge 645 calories blown already, just shows how easy it is to use up calories without actually eating a lot of food.


In the rest of my life, we had a quiet day yesterday, went to B&Q for him to get stuff to sort roof, hopefully that's worked, we'll know next time we have heavy rain, I'm sure!  The cats kept themselves to themselves, Minnie came down, had a nosey then went back upstairs to the spare room, Coco spent the day in the toilet, came out when we all went to bed, I fed them late so he's hopefully eaten some of it, think he's gone under my bed this morning or in Aryn's room cos I've shut the bathroom door, I don't mind him hiding but that's not a comfy place at all is it.  Crazy Cats!  Oh yeah, as for Minnie she's a morning girl, 5.15 is her toilet routine and you've never heard anything like it, you'd think she was dancing in there, the noise she makes!  Then she wants feeding... 

Now that would be okay cos I normally get up that early but this morning I had to drop himself off by the M6 at 4am to be picked up so I was trying to get a bit more sleep lol, we hadn't had the best night as it was, I'd stopped him sleeping as apparently my snoring was awful last night so when I woke up and came downstairs he was asleep on the settee, I made him go to bed and lay awake until he fell asleep, he was then snoring but I can sleep regardless, I was just in pain.  I need to get new pillows, I keep waking up and my ear hurts, it goes numb and then as the numbness wears off the pains horrible and I've googled, and it says my pillow could be too hard.  My sciatica hurt in bed too last night, that doesn't usually happen.  Ma'an I'm falling apart and sound like a right moany bitch, I'm okay though really.

Got a day of housework and getting ready for the huddles, planning the chat, need a few things from the shop too, so that'll keep me busy.

I have been swimming, did 30 lengths, that's plenty and I'm going to go 4 times this week, hopefully my shoulders will handle that.

Here's to a good day x 

Mwah, luv ya 

love me 


No comments: