Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 24 October 2022

These Mondays roll round fast!

Monday 24th October 2022
Monday let's go!

Well, we went to the NEC yesterday which reminded me why I don't do stuff like that, far too much traffic, walking, way too hot, nah not for me lol.  The rain was crazy on the way there, I wouldn't have driven in it, I was glad he was driving, and it was in a big safe car.  Then we arrived they seemed to put us in the furthest away car park ever, I think we walked a mile before we got to the halls.  We'd gone to the Motorhome show and even though it was a hell of a walk to get there, and we were so warm inside because we were carrying our coats, I'm still glad we went - why?  Well because we all came away realising, we don't want a different motorhome to the one we already have, none of them were any better.  Don't get me wrong, there were bits and bobs in them that we wouldn't mind in ours, but for what we paid and how good it is, we got ourselves a bargain and it's got a good few years in it yet thankfully.   I did buy a love bottle of caramel rum and a few pieces of cheese though ready for Christmas, so it wasn't a complete wash out.

Oh then we had to find the car, none of us had noticed what car park we were in, so that was fun - NOT!  Thankfully there are buses and we worked it out with the help of one of the chaps that worked on the car parks, I was very grateful for him yesterday and for being the person that's happy to ask for help because men don't do that do they!

Driving home I said I was happy to cook a dinner rather than trying to get something in a busy pub and that's what we did.  I had a chicken in the fridge, potatoes, yorkies and veggies in the freezer, I even had leftover stuffing I'd frozen from last time and it was a delicious meal on the table in under 90 minutes, perfect.  We'd all only had toast for breakfast so it was very much enjoyed.

I was just trying to remember Saturday, it all goes by so quickly the weekend but I remember now, after work, we went to Well Lane cafe for a cooked breakfast, then we drove to the retail place in Cannock to get his mom a birthday gift, she's 70 this week, I also picked up some Llindt for myself for Christmas, the champagne ones are lush!   We then watched some more of Yellowstone before I asked him to go get me some cheese, I really fancied cheese and biscuits for tea and that's what we all had, perfect tea, late night for us which helped me lie in till 7.30 Sunday which is amazing for me.

Unless something changes, he'll be in Ireland next weekend again, hopefully finally sorting out stuff, who knows, we shall see - once again, not gonna think about things I can't control.  Instead, I'm trying to think about something to do with Aryn this week being halfterm as the forecast isn't great is it.  

I'm off to the pool for a swim, can you believe it's been 12 weeks this Friday since I joined, that's flown hasn't it.  I'd be lying if I said it was getting easier, it isn't but I'm sticking with it.  

My knee is so painful from all that walking yesterday, all inflamed and swollen, but on a positive, my sciatica didn't kick in whilst I was walking round the NEC which surprised me but really made my day, that's the first time in months, so here's hoping it's on the mend - fingers crossed. 

Ready for a good day ahead whatever it brings, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: