Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 18 October 2022

Nothing exciting going on here!

Tuesday 18th October 2022
love the ordinary...


I sat watching tele last night after putting the phone down from himself and appreciated how content I am with my life.  Don't get me wrong it's not perfect, I've got two crazy bloody cats that have settled in amazingly well, Coco loves to sit on your lap and have a bit of a cuddle but then they both get lively in the middle of the night and zoom round the house, treating my bed as a launching pad!  

Then there's the boy, I had to wake up and tell him to go to sleep at half twelve as I could hear him laughing and chatting online with someone!  Let's not even talk about solicitors and finances, it is what it is and we can't control that.  Life is still wonderful, the good far outweighs the bad.

Aryn came home from school, and he'd cooked our tea there, veggie stew and dumplings, he was very pleased with himself, and I have to say, it tasted good, not a meal I'd opt for, but I enjoyed it, chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots, onions and who know what herbs and spices!

Yep, I enjoyed yesterday, I did the washing and the washing up, managed 32 lengths swimming, spent a few hours putting the meeting for the week together and then I'm not gonna lie, I sat on my ass and relaxed, perfect Monday afternoon!

Busy day ahead, just enjoying a cuppa before I start, I'm a little tired at the moment, but I won't be once I get in that cold water at the baths, that'll wake me up sharpish.  Had crumpets for breakfast yesterday with eggs and a little avocado, crumpets are only any good if they have lashings of butter on them which mine didn't, so I won't rush to have them again!   I fancy chucky eggs with soldiers, if I have time before work, I'll have them today, if not maybe for lunch.

Right, boring blog done, normality don't make for interesting reading I guess but I'm happy in my own little world watching Christmas movies way to early and going to bed even earlier.

Have a terrific Tuesday

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 



No comments: