Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 22 October 2022

I'm up for a good day - are you?

Saturday 22nd October 2022
Smile - happy looks good on you.


Another day, another bit of food out the freezer used!  I bought some beef and chilli sausage meat a while ago from Essington fruit farm because it was reduced by 25% and put it in the freezer, then promptly forgot about it as you do.  Yesterday I made little meatballs from it, then made a sauce using leftover tinned tomatoes from breakfast, a few diced onions (which Aryn didn't notice were in there so that's progress) and a Dolmio stir in sauce for 2 that's been sitting in the cupboard months too.  We had it with pappardelle pasta and garlic bread and it was bloomin delicious.

went a little mad with the parmesan didn't I!

The only other meal I had was egg, sausage and tomatoes with 2 slices of bread for my breakfast, that was really good too.

We did go lunchtime drinking though because he was home by half 12, so we went and had a couple before Aryn got back from school, was nice to catch up on the week, even if we do talk every day on the phone, it's still different when you're together chatting.

I've been awake since 4 again, got fed up of waking up every hour from midnight, so gave up because I wanted a glass of water and the loo so I've stayed down, left him snoozing, he's got toothache - ouch!  

Elle's got me some pork chops so I'm thinking they can be dinner with some frozen veg and spuds, there's a chicken in the fridge too which we could have Sunday but if the dates good, I might leave it till in the week for me and Aryn, oh and the cats :) 

Got the huddle to look forward too this morning, then who knows what's on the agenda, I'll be happy to chill as it's the Motorhome show tomorrow which I've only just remembered.

Another cuppa is calling me, so here's to making it a good day.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: