Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 28 October 2022

Fast Forward Friday (If only!)

Friday 27th October 2022
It's Friday - be Fierce.

Happy Friday, here's to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood!   I have to say I'm glad it's Friday, important day for us today in this house, wished we were with him in Ireland but that wasn't possible, so I will wait for a call with news and wish the day away.  I'll try to find things to do to occupy me, I'll start with my swim, Aryn and I are going to the cinema later but that will be after court as I want to be on the other end of phone if he calls, so I might tidy my room, oh ma'an that's serious talk cos I really don't wanna do that but I have too many clothes, lots under the bed that haven't fit me since the year 2000 lol, so I think it's time to admit, I'm never gonna be a size 10 again, tbh I don't wanna be, I like eating and drinking too much to pay the price :) 

I indulged in a Filet o Fish yesterday from McDonalds, the treat or eat thing on the app gave it to me for £1.49 so that was lunch sorted, I was naughty I didn't tell Aryn so he didn't get anything, that's what happens when you stay in bed till 2ish, I'd already eaten 2 meals by the time he got up lol.


I'd bought this from Tesco earlier in week because it was on an offer £8 with 3 bottles of cobra and Aryn decided to have it for his dinner, it's 1199 for half the pack but having tasted the tikka masala, I wouldn't buy it again, I've never tasted a masala like that in my life.  Shame really because I thought for the calories, it was a good way of having a fakeaway.  


We've been quiet in huddles this week, gotta love half term, Elle and I will be eating baked beans on toast this weekend lol, seriously though, I do probably need to eat beans on toast for my health.  I'm working my way through the freezer, I've got lasagne which I think we'll have Sunday when he gets back, it's one my sister made too so nom nom.  

I haven't been to the cinema for years, oh and I still call it the pictures, anyway, I want popcorn and I've just checked out the calories - why did I do that!?

Damn!  A large one is the same calories as half that box meal above lol, oh well, what will be will be, I can't worry about calories today, my brains already full of things to be concerned about, no it's all gonna be okay, it's all going to work out, it's all been worth it.  Yeah, I'm going to keep repeating that to myself, we have a happy and content boy and we're just doing our best to make sure that continues.

On that note, shall we take bets on what time he wakes up today, at least when he was awake yesterday, we watched tele together, we're watching Doom Patrol, crazy show but we're enjoying its madness.  

Another cuppa before swimming I think, awake since 4.30 again, but I've slept thankfully.

I want to go Christmas shopping but I'm trying to hold off for obvious reasons, it costs money!  It would make me smile though, I only want little stocking fillers, I want to make a Christmas Eve stocking for all of us, silly things to make us smile. 

Right, I'm off, let's make it a fabulous Friday, ignore the crap that's going on in our lives and focus on the positives, the things we can control, how lucky we are to be alive - that kind of thing, it's more likely to make us smile isn't it.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx








No comments: