Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 19 October 2022

Mid-week, short update

Wednesday 19th October 2022
Focus on the day ahead...

Well, I managed to sleep till 5.30 before the crazy cats woke me up screaming at each other and zooming round the house - loonies.  I've fed them and they've calmed down a bit lol, bonkers, everything in this house is bonkers.

I managed to lose 1/2lb yesterday thankfully because I haven't tracked, too busy tracking Aryn's fibre, I haven't the inclination to then track mine at the minute, being a lazy bird and hoping for the best.  Eating healthy though still, yesterday I had chucky eggs with solders for breakfast, I did have a pukka pie for lunch but didn't eat the lid, then for dinner we found a box of spicy tofu bites in the freezer, had them with brown rice, roast pepper and garlic bread.  The bites were way too spicy hot for me so I left them and ate the rest.

Today, after our meeting chat last night, I've decided we're having sausage and mash, nom nom, I'm thinking carrots, cabbage, I think I have green beans for Aryn, I'm sure I'm all out of peas, and gravy, nom nom, can't wait.  Aryn can have beans with his instead if he fancies, but I want the veggies and the gravy, I want it now actually not for tea ;) 

Managed my swim yesterday too, it doesn't get any easier, it's still hurting the shoulder joints, I'm wondering if when I start paying monthly and join the gym, I could maybe find some exercises to help with that, we can ask someone.  

I need to get a wriggle on, if I want to get to the pool before work!  I've just spent ten minutes trying to sort out my bank account, I've got to call the fraud team after 7, I'm trying to make a payment and it won't let me - ggggrrrrr.  Anyway, deep breathes, at least they're protecting my bank account I guess.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me, 


No comments: