Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 31 October 2022

Let's Slay Monday!

Monday 31st October 2022

Well, I've been woken by cats zooming round the house, I have a bit of a sore throat and no milk in the fridge!  It's okay though because I had a latte in the cupboard, so I've still had a hot drink and I always have Difflam throat oral rinse at the ready for when my throat flares up.  I don't feel poorly so that a definite positive.

Here's your mini-Monday pep talk...  Good News: it's a brand-new week!  Better News: you can put down anything heavy from last week.  Best News: You have the power and strength to make this week what you want.  It's a good week to have a good week.  So, grab some caffeine and make the week yours.  You are capable and strong and can handle anything.  Spread kindness and make people feel good this week, but don't forget that you are someone too.  Give yourself reasons to smile and feel good, give yourself kindness and understanding, you deserve it.

We had the relaxed day we needed, he slept till ten then we had this breakfast, it really hit the spot.


Then we watched a few more Yellowstone episodes, oh my we are so hooked, we made it to the end of season 3, then he had to go so he could make it back down south whilst it was light, he'd got a 9m trailer to return. 

Before he went, we enjoyed steak and chips, blooming delicious it was, rump steak from Aldi, couldn't fault it, tasted even better because it was a gift from a very, thoughtful lady who's my wine sister. 



I may have woken every hour, but I've had a good, long sleep, 9 hours at least I reckon, I love sleeping I do ;) I don't love crazy, tazzing around cats at 3am so much though!  I'm watching her play with cable ties now though and she's as happy as, I can't help but smile.  They're cuddling one minute and killing each other the next, bloomin barmy the pair of them.

I said I'd get back on track today and I will, my app has been opened and my latte just cost me 74 calories but let's be honest if I'd had a mug of tea that would've had calories, actually I've just looked 100ml of the milk I use is only 33 calories, so I'll be nipping to the shop on my way home to pick up some milk and a few other things - I will get my healthy on.  I'll even eat the oranges in the kitchen - boo!

I might defrost some salmon and have it with potatoes and veggies, yeah that sounds tasty and healthy, there's still plenty in the freezer to see us through this week, I just need a few things like milk, bread, actimel.  

Right I am going to brave the swimming baths, my throat feels loads better already, I was probably sleeping with my mouth open, I think it's called snoring!

Let's Slay Monday shall we?

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


  















No comments: