Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 13 October 2022

It's never too early for a bit of Christmas

Thursday 13th October 2022
Just keep doing you!


I had a lovely day yesterday, did my half mile swimming and a lady who comes as and when she can because of work told me she could see the difference in me, which was a lovely comment to make and made me smile.  I then nipped in Sainsbury's to do a bit of shopping, I used up my nectar points to pay for it, I was saving it for Christmas but needs must.  

I then went to our Wednesday morning huddle in Wimborne Road and had a lovely couple of hours there.  I did some computer work when I got back then had a lovely few hours watching Dash & Lily, a Christmas series, I even had a mug of hot chocolate and marshmallows to get me in the Christmas mood.

I know, I know, it's not Christmas yet and it's not even Halloween but I'm not a fan of the scary stuff and there's pumpkins and scary stuff everywhere so I wanted to change the mood and a love story did just that, I really enjoyed it.

I then had this for my tea, it was immense, way too many calories on one meal and far too expensive but oh it was so delicious.  The tagine I'd bought last week and froze because it was half price, it's usually £7.50 and apparently serves two, I'd personally need two of these to serve 3 of us.  There was 420g and it was 740 calories, and I ate the lot - easily!  

  

I had it with lazy cheese and potato pie, I used packet mash, you honestly can't beat Idahoan mash, it's delicious.



It serves 3 apparently but I had 2/3rds of it for 286 calories plus the added cheese that was another 415 calories for 100g.  That meal cost me 1,441 calories, it was amazing and delicious but yeah the portion size I ate should've been a hell of a lot smaller, oh I haven't added the peas calories, that's another 55 calories.  I suppose if I'd been eating out, a meal would've cost me that much.  At least I didn't eat loads the rest of the day, I had 2 packets of crisps and a cheese and spinach wholemeal wrap.

I was in bed by 7 and I stayed there till 5 this morning, only getting up to bag some cat poo from the litter tray - they stink when they go, and it wakes me up lol (too much info?).  I did wake a few times Minnie checked on me once and slept there for a while but otherwise all sleep.  

Coco didn't run away immediately this morning, he was sitting on the back of the settee when I walked in, he let me give him a stroke and then stayed around long enough for me to give him some treats before disappearing, progress, it's all progress.

I am happy in my little world can you tell; I've just had my morning chat with himself, actually I've had two because his boss slept in, and he was stood waiting for him - oh dear!  Minnie's having a bit of fuss whilst trying to walk over my laptop, I'm gonna go and check the fridge out and decide what to have for breakfast, maybe scrambled egg and spinach wrap or sandwich, no swimming this morning so I can enjoy a calm start to my day.  

Cooking the pork mince today, there's so many meals on my to eat list, especially now the weathers getting cold, comfort food, I want a hotpot, dumplings. so many things on the list, but today I will remember you're only supposed to eat so much food in 24 hours!

Here's to a healthy, happy day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me

No comments: