Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 26 October 2022

#Wellness Wednesday

Wednesday 26th October 2022


I like the idea of Wellness Wednesday!  My positive intention to start my day is that I am going to focus on what I can control and support himself as he has a hell of a day ahead, work, followed by driving back here then to Holyhead to get the ferry to Ireland, that's a trek for sure.


My 'To Do' list is already started, but it's in my head, so I will write it down.  Mmm meal plan, now that isn't planned at all, I'll go check freezer in a minute seen if there's something I can defrost to give him one decent meal before he goes to Ireland, I have frozen green veg at least.  

I know I've not been drinking enough water since the weather cooled - what about you?  I have to admit I'm good at being kind to myself and what other people think of me is none of my business!

Ooo I've got active, I'm off for a swim in a bit, something that makes me happy, honestly, I do this every day, I love my life, I enjoy sitting and watching a good film, or listening to my audio book, cooking a nice meal, watching the cats plan or having a cuddle, yep simple life - can't beat it.

Get enough sleep! Mmm, some nights better than others, woke at 3.30am this morning but lay there and eventually fell back to sleep for an hour before both cats jumped on the bed and woke me.  

Yeah, Wellness Wednesday is definitely on the menu, I managed a maintain at the scales yesterday, so a few tweaks needed to get me losing again.  I just want Friday out the way, he'll be back early hours of the morning Sunday and hopefully we can get on with the rest of our lives without court cases and all the hassle that goes with them!

Join me and take care of yourself today, put yourself on the top of that 'to do' list because you my lovely, matter too xx

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x

No comments: