Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 4 October 2022

Going to work for a rest!

Tuesday 4th October 2022
The fight is real!

Food is a fascinating subject isn't, I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed both of these meals, I didn't enjoy the fact the Maccy's set me back 645 calories before 8am yesterday though.  
 


 




now this was delicious and a whole lot more filling for not many more calories, cos wise, the Yorkshire pudding was from Sainsbury's, £2.60, cooked in 16 minutes too and for me a silly bonus is I'll be able to reuse the silver tray it came in at least once.  All the veggies were left over from Sunday's dinner so just microwaved.







I could've eaten the world yesterday in-between two slices of bread and butter.  Aryn didn't go to school as he wasn't well enough to go so that completed changed my day, I wasn't going to make staying home fun so made him sit and do Maths, well let's just say if I ever did coordinates, midpoints and line segments, it was a very, very long time ago and I don't remember it, so that was a testing couple of hours!

I'd planned to get all my work done and enjoy the voice; it was teatime before I got to do that - boo.

As for the barmy cat, well Minnie is a noisy little bitch at night, they'd both managed to get under my bed on the morning which I didn't mind cos I'd rather Coco be there than behind a sink in the bathroom but oh the fun of them coming back out, honestly.  Aryn had shut his bedroom door; well, they'll never go in there if they can't get in will they - raaarr lol.  I went to bed early, then himself called me around half eight, I'm chatting to him when a cat jumps on the bed and settles down, but I don't think he'd realised I was there because he soon jumped off when he did.  Back to Minnie, no one can eat dried food as loudly as her and 4.30 this morning she was at it, oh she was noisy around 2ish too, sometime after 9 and before 2, Aryn comes out his bedroom, turns the landing light on and starts looking for the cats, so that woke me up too because my door was open so the cats could leave my room. YAY to being a cat owner, I will be happy when Coco gets used to the house and comes out of hiding so I can shut my bedroom door and get some kind of a decent night.

At least being up this early, I have plenty of time to get ready for work and go swimming first.  Foodwise, I bought a macaroni cheese yesterday that was reduced, it's over 600 calories per portion but if I'm better earlier, I can fit it in.  

Right let's go get ready for my day, Minnie's just had a walk round the living room, scratched her post, checked out the window sill and gone, Coco is under my bed again because I saw his ears sticking up = happy days in the crazy house ;)

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: